#VlogMom – Favorite Fall/Winter Fashion Items

November 15, 2012 in vlogmom,youtube videos

1 Flares Filament.io 1 Flares ×

With my new love of thrifting, I’ve found that we have to be more adventurous when it comes to our wardrobe. Turning the usual mens dress shirt into something fantastic, or finding a larger blazer or dress and cinching it in to create a better silhouette.  I’ve also found out that my love of sweaters has increased exponentially.

This week on VlogMom, Jessica McFadden of A Parent in America asks us “What are you favorite fall/winter fashion items, either already in your closet or on your shopping wish list?” Well Jessica, I only have one phrase for you: Cosby Sweaters.
There you have it. I’m in love with them and I can’t wait to find more at the thrift store!

How about you? What are you favorite items to wear during the fall and winter? Are you a boots fanatic? Are sweaters your thing too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 Flares Facebook 0 Twitter 0 Google+ 1 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 1 Flares ×

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

erica November 15, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Um, yeah, this has to be the best VlogMom to date.

Annie November 15, 2012 at 7:30 pm

You are soooooo cute!!! I love your smile, your laughter and dang you have confidence! This was fun to watch. And now I want some huge comfy sweaters like those LOL :)

Jessica McFadden November 15, 2012 at 8:53 pm

This is the best #VlogMom and fashion and thrifing and just pure awesome vlog I have ever seen! Thanks so much for answering my question this week with humor and throw back style and invoking my fav show from childhood.

Because I still want to be, and dress like, Denise Huxtable…

Jendi November 16, 2012 at 12:03 am

Such fun! They look colorful, comfy, and warm! Just seeing him makes me smile.

lucky hat November 16, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Yes!I am glad to read & watch this sweet feedback.Turning the usual mens dress shirt into something fantastic, or finding a larger blazer or dress and cinching it in to create a better silhouette.

Michelle November 16, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Oh my word. This was AWEsome (a word I realize I use wayyyy too often – especially in this week’s vlog). I LOVE this vlog. I saw a man wearing the EXACT Cosby sweater you started with yesterday. And we all giggled at him. They look far better on you!

NerdMom November 17, 2012 at 7:17 am

Ok, that was awesome!!! Love it!