I don’t think anyone can help but re-evaluate your life’s work at the beginning of the year. You think about what worked in the past year, what you did right, and if you made a difference in not only your own life but in others. Maybe that’s just me. Life is supposed to be inspired and a journey of growth, right? So what can we do to make our mark on the world?
Within my short years here on this earth, I’ve realized that my mark has been my spirit. In everything I’ve encountered, whether it was schooling, losing loved ones, becoming part of the military and even taking on the roles of wife and mother, I’ve always tried to keep a positive and appreciative attitude. Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t a 24/7 deal, but I know when I am blessed and I make sure to acknowledge it. I also encourage others to take on this view in life, and have done so as long as I can remember. This has bought me to the circles of some wonderful people and experiences. It’s also brought me into great job opportunities that I could never wish into existence. When I thought about what I would do to make my mark, I realize that I’ve already done it.
Lexus is giving you the opportunity to make your mark and win a $25 American Express gift card. Use the #MakeYourMarkES hashtag and share how you make your mark on your social media sites. How will you make your mark?
- Post your “mark” or achievement on Facebook
- Tweet it on Twitter
- Pin a visual representation of your “mark” on Pinterest
- Plan on taking an epic or long-awaited trip? Check in on foursquare once you arrive
- Post a video clip on SocialCam
- Copy and paste this tweet: I’m making my mark in 2013! Come share your mark with @4hatsandfrugal and win a $25 American Express gift card http://goo.gl/70g3c #MakeYourMarkES (you can do this once a day!)