It’s graduation time again. As I look down my Facebook timeline, I see all kinds of parents basking in the gloriousness of their child’s milestone, whether it’s from kindergarten, middle school, high school or college. What a great rite of passage to celebrate!
One of the best ways to celebrate a graduation is with a summer party. If it’s just for family, or for the whole neighborhood, a party must be had by all. While an email invitation or announcement on your social channels may be the way that we do it in 2014, why not kick it old school and send actual announcements and party invitations?
Now it’s time to announce this rite of passage in style with classy invitations from Tiny Prints, who is having their best sale of the entire year on graduation announcements and graduation party invitations. From now until May 13, new customers can get 30% off PLUS free shipping!
Here’s how to take advantage of this great offer:
- Visit Tiny Prints Graduation Page and browse their selection of more than a thousand designs.
- Choose the design you like.
- Add pictures, customize the text, and make them awesome in your own style (you might want to involve that “little one” too).
- When you checkout, use the code GRAD30FS to save 30% and get free shipping (reminder: it’s good for new customers only, but if you are a previous customer, you can still save up to 25% using the code GRAD25MAY)
- Once you get the cards, announce it to the world. (Make sure to order a few extra as keepsakes!)
Easy, right? A cousin of mine graduated from college yesterday, and it was so special to get a real live announcement in the mail just days ago. Your family will be just as excited to receive a picture of your graduate, or an invitation to a soiree. Plus, the price is right!