It’s almost Black Friday time! Are you ready? I have to admit, I’m not a big fan of Black Friday shopping. I’m more of a Cyber Monday gal; sitting on the couch in my pajamas while surfing the internet for deals just makes my holiday. This year, I’m getting smarter with my holiday shopping plan of attack.
Flipp app is my new favorite thing for getting the best Black Friday deals, and I’m so glad that they offered to sponsor this conversation and the tips I’m going to share with you!
Flipp is something that a few of you have told me all about, and I was a little hesitant to use it. I thought “one more thing to keep track of.” BUT, boy was I wrong! I’ve been using the Flipp app to make our shopping trips easier, and now I’ve used it to set up our Black Friday/Cyber Monday plan. It’s amazing!
Why I Love Flipp App for Black Friday Shopping
- You can make a shopping list within the app. If you love to put your Black Friday list on your phone, this is an easy way to do so.
- Flip through the Black Friday circulars easily and quickly. I found that I had gone through all of the circulars in about 15 minutes, and selected all the deals I loved right within the app.
- Clipping is easy. All you do is tap an item, and it is “clipped” as a deal you’d like to get. You can even price-match that deal with other store flyers located in the app!
- Search. If your kiddo is asking “Santa” for a specific gift, you can use the search option, and see which store has the best deal for Black Friday.
- IT’S FREE! Yes, it’s a free app. *Cue the praise hands emoji*
Black Friday can be overwhelming, y’all. This year, by combining the Flipp App with my Black Friday Playbook, I may actually put on clothes and hit up the stores this year. The Flipp App is available in the App Store and Google Play.
Have you tried the Flipp App yet? Do you plan to use it for your Black Friday deals?
Thank you to Flipp for sponsoring this Black Friday conversation.