Periscope is the new social media platform everyone is talking about. This live stream social media outlet had taken the internet by storm, but the blogging community is still hesitant. The questions are vast:
Another new thing to learn?
Do I really need this for my platform?
I’m not into video. Do I have to jump into this?
How can I leverage this into something that I get paid to do?
Is Periscope for bloggers?
The questions go on and on. The good news is: Periscope is a place where bloggers need to be, and it’s not just because we are told to “be everywhere.” You belong on Periscope because it will bring unbridled success to your brand.
Before we continue, let me introduce myself.
My name is Amiyrah, and I’m a blogger, just like you. I’ve taken advantage of Periscope when it comes to leveraging my platform, working with brands, earning extra income from my products, and growing my community exponentially. I’ve also created a passion for teaching other bloggers to do the same. My goal is to give you a complete action plan to not only get you more comfortable on Periscope, but utilize it to create more income for yourself this year. Are you in? Great!
Periscope Success for Bloggers Workshop
Within this 90 minute intensive class, attendees will learn:
- The reason to build a solid Periscope account
- How the perfect “Broadcast Anatomy” will establish a steady increase in followers
- How to decrease and diminish “trolls” on a scope
- How to become a Periscope influencer without actually broadcasting
- 6 easy ways to make money via your Periscope account
- An editorial calendar hack that will give attendees 2 months of Periscope broadcasts in less than 10 minutes
But that’s not all! All attendees will be given access to the Periscope Success for Bloggers E-Course, which opens on April 15th! This course will include:
- A 6 week intensive class, where we will develop easy systems for you to use before, during and after your broadcasts, build a genuine community around your new platform, and create a customized strategy for your Periscope account
- A 21 day account-building challenge, that will attract the community members that will become your super fans
- A 20-page workbook which will be a supplement to what you will learn in the webinar
- Summary worksheets for each lesson within the e-course, which can be used to create your own customizable Periscope action plan and editorial calendar
- Private Facebook accountability group, to provide support during the 21-day challenge, and beyond
- Group office hours with Amiyrah to answer questions about the course, and brainstorm specific ideas for your channel. These will be offered twice within the 6 week period.