Hubby and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday and he whisked me away to the W hotel in New York City. It was fantastic and I learned a few things on our trip:
1. If he’s offering to plan a surprise vacation, just let him do it. Asking about details and packing snacks for the room will just anger him.
2. Terry Cloth robes in a room are a gift from heaven…
3. No matter how hard you try, if you have OCD you’ll end up cleaning your hotel room. It’s sad, but true.
4. Pepsi has a line called “Pepsi natural.” All natural ingredients…in pepsi…What?! Too bad it was about 8 dollars from the mini-fridge.
5. New York City tap water is the best tasting water in the country. Period.
6. Asian noodles made fresh at a hole-in-the-wall Chinese food restaurant produce a party in your mouth. For less than 4 bucks a plate. Was I dreaming?
7. Drunk people trying to get coffee at a Starbucks in times square is pure comedy. Pure comedy, indeed.
8. Real love is when he buys you “dirty water dogs” and krispy creme donuts for your lunch the second day of your trip. The inside of my stomach’s itchy….