By Jack Handy….
Do you all remember those little skits on SNL back in the 90s? They used to be one of my favorites, along with an Stuart Smalley. Al Franken, you so silly.
Anywhoo, I’ve having random thoughts lately, and until I get them out, I can’t post anything else. I’m sorry, it’s true. Help me.
1. Does wolverine seem less awesome when you think about what his cartoon/comic book outfit was? I’m sorry, but a man with blue hair, wearing a yellow and blue full on spandex suit is not cool. Even if you are a mutant.
2. Is it sad that I still get excited about American Idol? Every week?
3. If you are an allergy sufferer, does it bother you that you get excited about the return of spring but then you sneeze? It bothers me…
4. I hate that we drink milk. Humans really aren’t supposed to drink cow’s milk. It’s for calves. There’s a reason that 80% of the world is lactose intolerant.
5. Did you know that humans are only “minors” for 6570 days of their life? When I think about that and look at my boy, I wanna have another baby immediately. I’m just saying…
6. I miss Murphy Brown and Designing Women.
7. I miss being able to read a book all the way through. I wish I liked books on tape.
8. Is it weird that my husband, who has two left feet, has been pestering me to take couples dance lessons? Maybe he doesn’t realize what he’s getting himself into.
9. Remember when cell phones were as big as your TV’s remote control and as heavy as a gatorade bottle? Zack Morris does.
Alright, that’s enough for today. I feel cleansed. I promise to never do that to you again…for a while. You’re good blog buddies :o)