1. Printed some new coupons from coupons.com and kraft.com(yay kraft coupons!) and decided to clip them all, along with some other printables I had sitting in the printer. All were filed into my “working” coupon accordion organizer.
2. Pulled all of my coupons for my trips to A&P, Shop Rite, CVS and Walgreens today.
3. Thanks to a lovely migraine(and maybe the flu?) I only got to go to A&P before I started to feel very sick. I did manage to get 16 breyers yogurts and 4 bottle of kraft dressings for 2.40 after sales and coupons. Plus, I got back a 3.00 catalina, so money maker!
3. Unfortunately, before I started to feel sick, I decided to switch around my meal plan and didn’t put my chicken in the crockpot. I was going to be gung-ho and bake everything that needed baking today. Wrong! Good thing I had enough energy to make the macaroni and cheese….around 7:30 :o(
4. Looked in the fridge to see what items we have little bits of. All of these items,(turkey gravy, bits of broccoli, etc) will be put into the turkey noodle soup on Thursday.