Such a productive (cooking) day!
1. Since I was feeling much better today, I not only got my turkey soup in the crockpot(figured this would be a good “feel better” meal), I baked my last apple pie, apple dapple cake, and apple granola bar cookies. I even used the “leftover” heat from the oven to make apple chips. Apples, apples, apples! I’m so tired of saying apples lol!
2. I took half of the macaroni and cheese I made last night, put it in a tupperware, and placed it in the freezer. Hubby and Sonny Boy will have this as one of their meals while I’m away for my next military week.
3. All lights were left off all day.
4. While the pie and cake were baking, Sonny Boy and I went out for a walk and a quick run around the local playground.
5. Made another batch of herbal sun tea.
6. Took a peak at cash4books.com to figure out if I’m going to list some books I have. I’ve used amazon marketplace before, but want to see what other options I have for some textbooks I have.
7. Waited until off peak hours to turn on the dish washer.
8. Made Hubby’s lunch for tomorrow. Included our leftovers from tonight, a slice of pie, a yogurt, a granola bar and 2 packets of oatmeal. I do this every weekday but just realized that I never list it on here. It’s a money saver!
9. Sonny boy and I finished off yet another tub of old fashioned oats. We mix them with the homemade applesauce every morning.