1. Got a great gift from Nidena today! She sent me two books that I know I will be reading. I was looking for a book to read next month when I have to go back to my base for military week, and she just gave me the greatest “military themed” book to put my nose in. Thanks Nidena!
2. Finally got out to the rest of my stores today. I did very well, and got a good amount of free items. I posted my deals in my prior post.
3. I finished reading 2 of my free magazines today. I’ll add them to my pile that I put next to my karma boxes in our communal laundry room. I black out my name and address and put them out for others in my complex to read.
4. I updated our information on mint.com and paid off our cable and electric bill today.
5. I looked at the grocery sales that start tomorrow and have found a few deals I plan on cherry picking tomorrow.
6. I made the last batch of homemade applesauce today! I am officially done with apples!
7. I found some great smuckers toppings coupons at the store today. They should come in handy when the ice cream sales start up this summer.
8. I made our deviled eggs for tonight dinner, and took a few eggs and made egg salad for Hubby to take in an egg salad sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
9. Hubby’s lunch will be an egg salad sandwich, yogurt, popcorn, oatmeal and peanut butter crackers.
10. Waited to charge my laptop, phone and turn on the dishwasher until after 9pm.
Off to watch 2 hours of Grey’s Anatomy! You all have a great night!