Working in the rain this past weekend caused me to get sick….again. So, today wasn’t very productive. Hubby actually took the day off after hearing how bad my voicewas when I got home yesterday and how much I was coughing through the night. Here are a few things I did though:
1. I waited until after nine to turn on the dishwasher and make my dough for my easy artisan bread.
2. Since I didn’t get up on time today(and missed my early morning dentist appointment), I had to make the Penne ala Betsy tonight instead of the crockpot beef brisket. It was really easy! Everyone cleaned their plates and it’s definitely going into rotation since it doesn’t take up too much time on the stove.
3. I recieved coupons from Ronzoni today! The coupons are for 4 free ronzoni smart taste products. We love the smart taste pastas, so this is awesome for us.
4. I pulled my coupons for my trips to A&P and Stop and Shop tomorrow. I also realized that this is going to be a big grocery week since we are running out of everything. Since I haven’t spent that much so far this month, I’m not too worried about it.
5. Texted my Aunt today and she told me that they are in dire need of toiletries at my Grandfather’s house. Went through our stockpile and realized that we didn’t have that much to hand over. I put aside a year’s worth of everything and give away the rest, but that “rest” wasn’t much! I’ll have to start getting aggressive with the sales again. On a good note, our pantry stockpile is actually growing quite a bit this month, even with my low OOPs. Awesome!
Hope everyone else had a great saving day today. See you all tomorrow!