Didn’t do too much today….
1. I read two more of my free magazines today. I pulled the great frugal information so I can post it later in the month.
2. It was so warm today that lunch for sonny and I was peanut butter and crackers, with apple chips and cubed watermelon. It hit the spot!
3. Dinner was pizza, but I decided to make it taco pizza. We have lots of cheddar cheese, extra beef brisket and tomato sauce that I turned into a mexican sauce.
4. I went to a consignment shop that just opened up around the corner to see what they were offering people who wanted to bring items in. Now that I know what they offer, I can start looking around the house for items to sell.
5. I washed my “unmentionables” in the bathroom sink and hung them to dry on the shower curtain rod. I wash them with my baby shampoo stockpile.
6. All lights were left off until dark, and I waited until it started to cool down before putting the pizza in the oven. We ate later, but the warmer it gets, the later we tend to want to eat anyway.