1. Got my unilever rebate for my free turkey. Another 14.11 to add to the bank!
2. Also got the payment for the textbook I sold. Another 30 dollars!
3. Got my shop rite circular and am actually excited about a few deals. I will get my grocery list together by friday so I can be ready with coupons by sunday.
4. I re-organized my food stockpile and posted the new amounts on my stockpile list(located at the lower right of this page). Now I know what I’ll have to look for this summer in terms of stockpiling, and what I can let dwindle, so we don’t have to move unnecessary objects in September.
5. Dinner tonight was crockpot applesauce turkey breast with buttered rice and leftover candied carrots from yesterday. I took the onions from in the crockpot and mixed them with the carrots to make it a hardier side dish. Hubby and Sonny licked their plates and hubby immediately called “dibs” on the leftovers for his lunch tomorrow. Ha!
6. Started my cooking day list. Sunday, I’ll be cooking up a storm to get us ready for next week. Bagels, and breads, and enchiladas, Oh My!
7. Dishwasher was started after off-peak hours.
8. Hubby and I started letting Sonny take showers instead of baths once the weather turned. This should help cut down on water, and get him to bed on time.
9. Decided to make a schedule of when I should blog and put together my posts. I think it will make a bit more efficient in getting my favorite parts of the blog out for you all to read.