Here we go again! I’m loving this accountability…
1. Sonny Boy and I had a meeting with our landlord this morning(don’t ask), so we did all of my errands after the meeting to save on gas.
2. Went back to A&P again and got more free pasta, 2 free greek yogurts, and a free pack of pringles minis. Didn’t even have to pay tax! Then we went back in to get a few more things that were low price but not free. I got 2 bags of litter for .39 each and 6 bottles of kraft bbq sauce for .19 each. Total on that trip was 2.12 after tax.
3. Went to Walgreens right across from A&P and got a ridiculous amount of mother’s day cards for 20 dollars. I paid for them with a 5.00 RR and 15.00 on my gift card, so zero OOP. Since this is the only thing we send off to Hubby’s family for Mother’s day, I did spend a bit on the “good” cards. I immediately filled them out and mailed them off so they would get to OH before mother’s day.
4. I filled out 3 rebates and mailed them as well.
5. Clipped 2 older inserts and put the non-expired coupons in my “everyday” coupon accordion.
6. Clipped coupons that some online buddies requested over at the grocery challenge. Will mail those off in the morning.
7. Tonight’s dinner was supposed to be grilled cheese and soup, but it suddenly got a bit warmer this afternoon. I changed it to Grilled cheese, leftover collard greens and buttered corn.
8. Cashed in a lottery ticket my parents gave me for my birthday a few months ago. I won 3 bucks! Whoo Hoo! :oP