1. Since I knew I was going to be watching 2 hours of TV tonight(ugly betty and grey’s!), I kept the TVs off most of the day. Sonny boy and I enjoyed the thunderstorms( I looooove thunderstorms) and coloring pictures for Mother’s day.
2. When the rain let up, we ran out to A&P again to finish up some of my double dollar coupons. I ended up getting 4 more boxes of pasta and 2 more bottles of bbq sauce, all for .38.
3. After A&P, we stopped at the post office to mail off one more mother’s day card, stopped at the bank to take money out for my mother’s day present on Saturday(yay for the circus!), and the gas station to fill up before the increase the price for the holiday weekend.
4. I totally messed up dinner, so I had to think on my feet to make a replacement. Since we still had turkey left, I whipped up something else. We didn’t have to resort to ordering out. Thank goodness for stockpiles!
5. I went through my present tote again today, and pulled out all of my mom’s gifts for Sunday. Her last gift is being made in the kitchen, so I’ll have to go out tomorrow to find a cheap but cute box to hold edible goodies.
6. Got a great sample of frosted mini wheats from vocalpoint today, plus coupons. This is great because we just finished a box of cereal, and I didn’t want to open another one for Sonny’s breakfast tomorrow. Plus, he loves mini wheats :o)