1. Last night I contacted Ronzoni to tell them my dissatisfaction with their Bistro line. They sent me an e-mail back asking for some extra information(address of the grocery store I got them from, etc.), but they also said that they are sending me coupons for free product! Yay! More free pasta coming my way!
2. I ran to KFC to pick up the raincheck they are giving out for the big coupon fiasco that happened this week.
3. Went to the post office to mail off a pack of coupons, a rebate, and to buy another book of forever stamps before the price goes up on the 11th.
4. Did A LOT of cleaning today. Since it’s Mother’s day weekend, I don’t want to wake up and cleaning ANYTHING this whole weekend.
5. I’m also putting aside a few dollars for DH to run to the store Sunday morning and buy pancake mix and turkey bacon. That’s my favorite mom’s day breakfast, and I think he’ll be able to follow directions to make the pancakes….I hope.
6. I decided against getting an extra box for my mom’s edible gift, and just used a pencil holder that slides open and closed. I’ll run it through the dishwasher and line it with wax paper.
7. The rest of my mom’s gift was put together. I’ll post the picture tomorrow.
8.Tonight, since we still have turkey leftover, and I have such a good stockpile of bbq sauce, I made bbq turkey pizza.
9. Turned on the dishwasher during off peak hours(after 9pm) and also cleaned the kitchen at the same time.
10. Before I cooked, I washed and conditioned my hair, so it could air dry for the rest of the night. I’ll straighten it tomorrow. Doing this myself once a week saves me a 40 dollar trip to my hair dresser, plus gas to and from his salon. It’s about half an hour away from here. I used to go to him twice a month just for this and once every 2 months to get my hair relaxed(which costs about 80 dollars with tip). By doing it myself, I save 200 dollars every 2 months or so.