Not much to report here! We were out most of the day at the Circus, spending all types of money, but it’s Mother’s day! And I love the circus….
1. Got lots of coupons from vocalpoint today for kashi go lean waffles. It even included a coupon for a free box!
2. Got another issue of my FREE glamour magazine subscription and another issue of Seventeen magazine. I pass on the seventeen magazines to my sister, so she’ll be happy to see that tomorrow.
3. We washed a few more loads of laundry today and put one load on our clothes line when we got home. I don’t mind air drying my clothes, so those were put on the line.
4. I finished up my hair today by straightening it.
5. All lights and power strips were turned off since we weren’t home most of the day.
6. I hand washed my “unmentionables” in the bathroom sink, using some kiddie shampoo we have stockpiled. They are hanging from hangers on the shower rod.
7. After dinner, Hubby and I decided to watch a movie from our movie collection. He mentioned renting one, but I said we’ll watch “one of our favorites” instead.