Leave a Comment
Today is a very special day for me and all of us–a grateful nation in your debt. Your blog gives me the opportunity to utter a simple mahalo nui loa to you, but also to add my utmost respect and yes, love to this message.
It warms my heart to tell you my truest most humble feelings as to how much you mean to me. And to think this is only one hat of four you so gracefully and skillfully wear!
*Chuckle* Yep, in Grocery Land, it would be considered a “Double BOGO + One”:
1. Perfect valor is to do, without a witness, all that we can do before the whole world. (Francois De La Rochefoucauld)
2. Go on and increase in valor for this is the path to immortality. (Virgil)
3. Distressed valor challenges great respect, even from the enemy. (Plutarch)
4. Valor is common but great souls are rare. (Bernard Joseph Saurin)
And here’s my favorite quote, Amiyrah, and one I hold close to my heart for safekeeping. Gee, I wonder why…
5. Valor consists in the power of self recovery. (Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1803-1882, American Poet, Essayist)
Great quote! 🙂