1. I’ve gotten caught in a Glee spiral. We have our favorite episodes saved on the DVR and I just can’t stop watching them. It also helps that the music stops Ms. lil’ bit from fussing.
2. I’ve also been caught in an addiction to Cops. I’ve seen most of these episodes, but I still can’t stop watching. Lord help me.
3. Did you know that you can sue over “cyber bullying”? Long story short, we’re going through something of the sort. I had some “cyber bullying” happen in a very nasty e-mail while I was pregnant and it caused so much stress that I was hospitalized and almost lost Ms. lil’ bit. Paperwork’s done so I’m wondering how this is going to go. Also, it’s amazing how much information you can get from IP addresses. The internet is a scared world. Very interesting….
4. I missed my oven. Cool weather means we can be friends again. I think he was getting jealous of the stove top since he got lots of action in the summer. We’ve made up and I even scrubbed him down. He looks handsome again.
5. I decided to put myself on a computer blackout most of this week. Sometimes you just need to get away from the screen. But, as you can see, I can’t stay away forever! 4 days was enough.
6. I’m excited that Halloween is coming, not because I love the holiday, but because that means Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I heart Thanksgiving. It’s all the love, happiness and food of Christmas without stressing over gifts. Plus, there’s always pie. I heart pie too.
7. I’m considering home schooling Sonny Boy next year. It’s something that totally scares me, but I think it is an environment where he can thrive. Plus, after seeing all the activities that are offered for kids his age just in our town, I know he’ll have some friends from after-school activities. He’s already asking about soccer for next year.
8. My dear old husband is turning 30 next month. 30. The big 3-0. I asked him if he would have every guessed that he would be living out of his home state, with a wife and 2 kids at the age of 30 and he said “of course I did. I know everything. What’s for dinner?” He still makes me laugh daily. Silly old man.
9. I haven’t been on a brick-and-mortar shopping trip just for myself in about 2 years. This makes me sad but at the same time, makes me proud of myself that I’ve used all of my wardrobe to it’s fullest since then. On a side note, my husband gets something new for himself about once a month. He’s definitely the girl in the relationship.
10. Speaking of shopping and stores, I miss Steve and Barry’s. It was such an awesome store. Quality clothing for cheap. Ah well. Life goes on.