We all know how overwhelming the first day of school can be. The jitters, the excitement, and the anticipation of a good school year. I can still remember being so scared of each first day, but very hopeful. For most of my school career, my dad made sure to say something positive to me once he dropped me off at the front steps. Whether it was “you are going to have a good day” or “you look amazing today,” I always entered my new classroom with a new outlook on my new experience. This is so important for children. Affirmations are one thing that parents can easily provide to their children to ensure that they will have a great mindset for an upcoming school day. As a note in their lunch, or spoken verbally during school drop-off, let us create a great daily experience for your kids. Here are 25 of our favorite back-to-school affirmations.
1. Be a good friend today.
2. Positive actions are the best actions.
3. You are a great listener.
4. You are an awesome helper.
5. Thank you for being so caring.
6. You’re doing a great job.
7. Today is your day.
8. You’ve got it!
9. Hard work pays off.
10. You deserve a medal!
11. Show off your smile today.
12. Yes, you are smart!
13. You are an excellent student.
14. You make me so proud.
15. You have fantastic ideas!
16. How can you be helpful today?
17. Learn enough for the both of us!
18. School is as fun as you make it.
19. You can do it!
20. Thank you for being eager to learn.
21. Have an adventure in class today!
22. Your teacher appreciates you.
23. Be excited about learning today.
24. You are a leader.
25. No one is better than you.
Do you share any positive words or affirmations with your children before they leave for school?