This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.
Every 7 years, I cut off my hair. Well, around every 7 years, I do a big chop of hair. Sometimes it’s less than 7 years, and sometimes I can wait a little longer. But, my dry and damaged hair and I break up around that lucky number of years.
The struggle is real when it comes to dry hair. Even though I do cut it off every few years, I really love my hair because it is a kinky and coily texture, it needs constant moisturizing, and it’s my job to find different ways to provide that.
Because of this, I love to try new products that will pamper my dry hair, without me having to sit under a dryer for hours, or place a mixture in my hair and cover it with a shower cap. Le sigh.
The Easy Way To Treat Damaged Hair
Can I share a secret with you? I’m short on time. OK, maybe that’s not a big secret since I am a busy millennial mom of 3, but I need to say that out loud. So, when it comes to pampering my dry hair, I’m all for quick and effective treatments.
When I found out about the new Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots, I knew it was something I could get behind. Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots is Pantene’s first at-home rescue treatment imported from Brazil, and it was released here in the states this past January. Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots noticeably repairs extreme damage to hair in one use. Listen. This is a treatment from Brazil that I can get at my local store. SOLD!
How To Use Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots
This how-to is going to be the easiest thing ever. When I use Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots weekly, it takes me just about the same time it usually takes me to do my usual wash and go. Here’s how to use Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots for dry hair.
- Wash your hair. I use Pantene Moisture Boost Shampoo.
- Instead of using my normal conditioner weekly, I use the Intense Rescue Shots.
- When you’re in the shower, completely saturate your hair with a shot, from your roots to the tips.
- Think of where your hair has the most damage, and focus on that area. Most of my dryness is located in a special spot at the top of my head, so I give it a little more love.
- The product was formulated to prevent overdosing so unlike other hair treatments, no need to hold back! It is single use!
- Leave it in for 30 seconds. Count to 30, just to make sure. Trust me on this.
- Rinse for 30 seconds. Count to 30, just to make sure. Don’t over-rinse!
That’s it, friend. So easy, and such a time-saver when you want to treat damaged hair. My hair has looked shinier and more moisturized since I’ve started using Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots, and I’ve gotten an embarrassingly large amount of compliments on my hair. So, I guess I need to keep this Pantene party going.
Have you tried the new Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots yet? Do you have dry hair, like me? I’d love to know!