Who’s excited about the release of Avengers: Infinity War on BluRay? This girl! While the release of most BluRay versions of Marvel films feels like forever to me, this one hit a new high. I anxiously awaited the Avengers: Infinity War BluRay release because I made myself wait to watch it again until I could sob in the comfort of my own home. Ha!
Another reason most Marvel fans are excited about the release of Avengers: Infinity War on BluRay are the bonus features and deleted scenes. After viewing the BluRay release as a family, we’ve created a short Avengers: Infinity War on BluRay review list for your family to see what bonus features you’d like to view:
Blu-ray & Digital Bonus Features
- Strange Alchemy – Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Happy Knows Best– Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel – Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
Avengers: Infinity War is now available on BluRay and Digital HD!
Go behind the scenes of the No. 4 film of all time to gain exclusive access to more than two hours of never-before-revealed details of its unprecedented, ten-year cinematic journey which includes an epic filmmaker roundtable, an inside look at the surprising Super Hero pair-ups, deleted scenes and more!
BURBANK, Calif. (July 10, 2018) — Box office history was made when Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” shattered all opening records, surpassed the $2 billion mark at the global box office in just 48 days, and remains the fourth highest-grossing film of all time. Now, the cinematic event ten-years in the making comes home Digitally on July 31 and Blu-ray on Aug. 14 with over two hours of bonus.
“Marvels’ Avengers: Infinity War” is a must-own addition to every in-home film collection and is packaged several ways so that fans get the most out of their viewing experience. Consumers who experience the ultimate showdown Digitally will join a 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi who reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU’s larger storytelling adventure.
The 4K Cinematic Universe Edition’s never-before-seen bonus material grants behind-the-scenes access to MCU members and features the memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, and a funny Super Hero gag reel. Featurettes explore the frighteningly powerful Thanos and two action-packed attempts to prevent his collection of all six Infinity Stones: the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios’ monumental undertaking.
The Multi-Screen Edition includes a Blu-ray and a Digital Copy of the film, giving viewers the flexibility to watch the film on different devices. Those with 4K Ultra HD capability may opt for a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition, which includes a 4K Ultra HD disc, a Blu-ray, and a Digital Copy.
And for those who wish to catch up on their MCU history, select retailers are also offering bundled packaging as well as individual Digital and Physical releases of “Marvel’s The Avengers” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”