There are only a few things that help my kids see how cool I really am. Being able to do Christmas crafts and take pictures with Disney channel stars is one of them. Recently, I was able to chat with the Coop and Cami Ask The World cast, and learn all about their upcoming Christmas special.
If you aren’t familiar with this fun and funny Disney Channel show, ask your kids like I did. Ha! Before attending the Mary Poppins Returns Event, my sweet children had me sit down to watch a few episodes of Coop and Cami Ask The World, and I enjoyed it so much!
We had the chance to sit down with Coop and Cami Ask The World stars Dakota Lotus, Ruby Rose Turner, Albert Tsai and Paxton Booth, and boy were they adorable! Here are some fun facts they shared about the Coop and Cami Ask The World Christmas special:
- The Coop and Cami Ask The World Christmas special was filmed in the middle of July. Dakota, who plays Cooper, said he would call his friends after filming and say “Merry Christmas in July!”
- Dakota says his favorite holiday tradition is making cookies. Paxton, who plays Ollie, love that he gets to see his grandmother, since she only visits during Christmastime. Ruby Rose, who plays Cami, loves that her whole neighborhood visits with one another during a very special night. They check out everyone’s holiday decorations, share treats and fellowship. What a cool event!
- Albert Tsai, who plays Fred, says that some of his character is based off of who he is everyday. “If you put some of yourself into a character, it makes it more fun to play.”
- The cast just wrapped season 1, which has 21 episodes.
- Albert’s favorite episode, so far, is one where Fred joins Ollie’s hockey team. He loved it because he got to dress in a full hockey uniform, and he thought it was awesome.
In December 7th’s episode, the kids work together to try and make Jenna’s wish of a classic Wrather Christmas come true, but a major snowstorm and a disgruntled moose disrupt their Holiday plans. Paxton shared that it was a real reindeer. “It was a young reindeer, and the reindeer actually had furry antlers, and they just Photoshopped in bony antlers, ‘cause he was young and he had furry ones,” he explained.
Holiday-themed episode “Would you Wrather Get a Moose Angry” premieres Friday, December 7 on Disney Channel. It will also be available on the DisneyNOW app.